Sunday, July 6, 2008

Blood Vessel Burst.



Yes. im back from my Pre-Camp trips, OVE; Laos.
it begins on Sat morning and spend a night in NTU, till the next day, sunday around 2pm.
Wat we did, actually mostly is know our members, volunteers group mates n everyone who are going to Laos together. we spend time practising performances, doing gifts for the ppl in Laos and sleep together. around 1+am we slp. and we sleep in hall16 JamBand room. no specific area for us though. luckily i borrowed a slping bag from my fren.but at mid of night, dunno is curse of wat, its kinda errie though to dream of the owner of the bag. wahahhaa. only the owner knows..

Anyway, the next morning we went to do garang guni at boonlay. well, already my leg arnt fully recover yet, but i know i hav to attend this session, precamp trip as to know more ppl n prepare myself for Laos. so i bear with my pain. actually my leg arnt pain if i were to walk n walk, maybe the pain numb, or the vein just broke le. but when i stand still, the pain goes along with the heartbeat, *pump pump pump pump*. Ouch.

As u can see, the above 2 pics, not earth, not tiger skin.. kao, i know im tan..hahaha..its blue black on my right leg.shin there..
its taken just few mins ago, nothing scary, but some blue blacl, which is getting more n more obvious. as im tan, so i highlighted the bruises out. im already so tan yet still can see the deep bruise, imagine how much the wound hurts. my dad suspect that the blood vessel or some huge vein burst le..tts y after 1+ week.still nv recovers. wats more worst is, my rigth ankle, maybe cuz of the vein or wat.. the ankle is swollening more n more. though my injuries is at shin only.
So tml im going down to Polyclinic and do an X-Ray.bless me. hope it heals asap be4 i go Laos.

tts life.and i shall continue my guitar playing. haaa

No comments: