Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Leg.


Ok. no need to say much. take a look at the fuking pic and u know wat i mean. Yes, my leg my shin hurts no more, but yet my ankle swollen instead n become SO BIG. damn how i walk.
i went to polyclinic few days ago right after my PreCamp Trip, the doc too an Xray for me and advise me to rest my leg n eat some pill so tt my shin's bruise will ease off. Indeed, no more pain, but now ankle become bigger n swollen. Why? Cuz previously the swollen and blockage at the shin causes blood flow to travel down to ankle but unable it to travel back up. so now, allthe blood are at the ankle, causing it to become a big bumb. as its cause by blood blockage, i feel no pain also.just tt my leg looks ugly, and i wun dare to walk properly, abit numb my right leg is. suffering man, wanna go out also cannot, wanna sleep properly also cannot. wanna go buy tthings also canot, wanna go camp also canot, wanna sport also cannnnot, even now i hav someproject thingy to do also cannot go out. ARGH. all becuz of tt bugger who hit my leg during soccer. even now at home wanna walk about also difficult, must hop. go toilet my mind also hav to go thru the process of debating n calcualting the distance blablabla..than i decide to walk to toilet. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..
and i can feel the ankle is still growing rapidly, despite the swollen at the shin is reducing..
HOpe by this Sat it can recover. please. i beg to god. (* btw thank u, for whom u r the only one who rmb my leg hurts during the precamp trip n remind me to takecare, xie le '姐' if u read my blog =).. )

tml still need to go camp, AHHHHHhhhhhh. i hate army really.

No comments: