Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Recovering liao!


Woo.. today, is the end of my ARMY. OH Yes. Army fk u.Wooo..Happy.
ANyway, after i got my IC i ran off le. as in I go out of camp le, of cuz i cant ran. I proceed to IMM, though i cant walk much, but i hack, bear the pain and stress my leg, assume it will feel the pressure n thus the swollen will reduce..wahhaa..
So at around 11am i got outta camp n go IMM myself, shop alone to look for shoe and i bought a new sleeping bag, indeed $7.55... my main mission is to go Daiso and buy some OVE Precamp materials, for my group to make gifts for the kids in LAOs. haa..
Around 3+4pm i end my shopping. Alone shop also fun.haa..
reached home, took off my shoe and realise my swollen really reduce le. no more elephant foot. abit normal size le.
SO to make it one shot faster recover, my dad suggested me to wrap my leg with: Mee Shua + wine + ginger. this way is to reduce swelling and release the blood cot in the vein. Learned* .haha.
Therefore the above pic represent wat are the ingrediants and the outcome of my leg NOWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.......
I bet tml wake up, sure heal le..and by friday, confirm no more swelling,
and sat i can walk to tuition le..
and sunday i can secretly go badminton without telling my parent.
And 18 i shall fly to LAOs..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.